Cielo Springs is a relatively new gated community with beautiful Hill Country views at every turn. Located in Blanco, north of San Antonio and west of San Marcos, Cielo Springs is in a centralized location near anything you could need.
If you’re a nature lover, Cielo Springs might be the community you’ve been looking for. Homesites in Cielo Springs range from 2 to 5 acres, and residents can choose from hilltop, creekside, private, or wooded lots. Cielo Springs is located around the corner from the Blanco River and the Little Blanco River, near downtown Blanco.
Residents can spend the day at Blanco State Park, just a 7-minute drive from the community. Located right along the spring-fed Blanco River, residents can enjoy fishing, swimming, boating, camping, and more. Kayaks, tubes, and fishing rods are available for rent at the park store, and full hook-up sites or sites with water and electricity are available for camping.
Golf enthusiasts can visit Vaaler Creek Golf Club, located 10 minutes from Cielo Springs. Voted the #1 Golf Course in the Texas Hill Country by Golf Now, Vaaler Creek Golf Club features a championship 18-hole golf course designed by Michael Lowry. Vaaler Creek Golf Club offers many membership programs and stay & play packages for golfers to get the experience they want. Stay & play packages include 2-4 bedroom condos with fully furnished kitchens, free wifi, use of the community swimming pool, and more!
Looking for a fun day trip or a short vacation? Explore one of these cities and experience everything they have to offer:
- Spring Branch: 16 minutes – Guadalupe River State Park, The Club at Rebecca Creek Golf Course, Rebecca Creek Campgrounds
- San Marcos: 41 minutes – Texas State University, San Marcos River, San Marcos Premium Outlets, Spring Lake Preserve
- Fredericksburg: 42 minutes – Enchanted Rock State Natural Area, Grape Creek Vineyards, National Museum of the Pacific War
- Boerne: 44 minutes – The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch, Cascade Caverns, Cibolo Nature Center, Cave Without A Name, Hill Country Mile
- San Antonio: 52 minutes – San Antonio River Walk, The Alamo, SeaWorld San Antonio, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Tower of the Americas
- Austin: 1 hour and 5 minutes – Texas Capitol, LBJ Presidential Library, Zilker Metropolitan Park, McKinney Falls State Park, Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
Take a look at what homes are for sale in the neighborhood here. If you’re curious about Cielo Springs or want to learn more about the area, reach out to our team today! We would love to answer any questions you may have!